Apple Releases Updates to GarageBand and iMovie
Yesterday Apple released updates for Garageband and iMovie '11 for Mac OS X 10.6.
GarageBand 6.0.1 requires Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later and is recommended for all GarageBand '11 users. This update improves overall stability, and addresses compatibility and a number of other minor issues, including:
- Fixes an issue related to undoing Flex Time edits
- Removes occasional latency that can occur on guitar tracks
- Restores ability to use the Quantize Note Timing menu for tracks with Groove Matching
iMovie 9.0.1 also requires Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later and recommended for all users of iMovie 9.0. This update improves stability and fixes other minor issues, including:
- Fixes an issue where stabilization would not be applied correctly to some video clips from iPhone and iPod touch.
- Fixes an issue that prevented use of some valid Facebook passwords that contained non-alphanumeric characters.
- Improves compatibility with some cameras that create content in multiple formats.
- Improves performance when scrolling the Project Library.
Follow us on