News tagged ‘1Password’
Thanks again! You guys are the best.
1Password will securely store your important information and can automatically log you into websites with a single tap. There's no need to remember the username, password, or even the website address.
- (pro) Special easy switching mode allows you to quickly copy-and-paste usernames and passwords to Mobile Safari.
- (pro) Support for copying multiple field values (for example, both username and password) from 1Password to Mobile Safari.
- (pro) Folders for better organization (in this version a desktop application required - sold separately)
- (pro) Features coming soon: Favorites, MobileMe/WebDAV syncing, and more.
- Securely store your website names and passwords so you never forget them again
- Save important information like credit cards and membership numbers
- Jot down other notes too sensitive for stickies or bar napkins
- Synchronize it all with 1Password for Mac via Wi-Fi (sold separately, available at http://1password.com)
- Automatically log into Web sites on iPhone and iPod touch to avoid remembering and typing usernames and passwords
- Hardware-accelerated AES encryption and Auto-Lock keep your data protected even if your iPhone is lost or stolen
- All cryptographic operations are performed using standard iPhone libraries to ensure there are no security gaps or backdoors
- Two-layer defense with Unlock Code and Master Password to combine security and convenience
- Data Backup & Restore option available on Mac, Windows and Linux.
Here is an official changelog:
- No longer allow copying secure text fields
- Add option to disable extended menu support
- Support for launching Birdfeed via the Tweet action
- Remember language in Translate service
- Allow carriage returns in Lookup (for supported services)
- Option to sort Favorites alphabetically
- Translations now work (Italian, German, Japanese, French)
- Additional Support for more apps
- Fix for Facebook crash
- Fix for copying song or album name in iPod app
- Fix biteSMS-button related crashes
- Fix crash when Lookup action is used inside SpringBoard
- Fix Copy All breaking copy in the Photos app
- Fix crash in iTunes password dialog
- Fix for freeze in Fast Notes
- Fix annoying popup on Wifi network/ringtone cells in Preferences
- Revert 1Password to value-only copying
- Prevent Safari freeze when invoking inside a window.prompt (temporary fix)