News tagged ‘AppStore’
3-D Vector Ball is basically a 3D ping pong. There is a multiplayer mode, where you can play with your friends over wi-fi. Watch the video:
There are many iPhone applications, that alow you to play drums (f.e. real drums). However you should take a look at Kanon Drums, application from japanese developers. This app is fantastic. It works really good, you can play along with some famous riffs.
DHowett is the developer who is working on a new Tweak called "Removal". This is an extension of MobileSubstrate that will allow the easy removal of Cydia applications through "Wiggling Icons" and the (X), just like the App Store applications. Removal will also remove applications installed manually in the directory "/ Applications /".
Wallpaper Labeler (AppStore
In the past you could only use Intelliscreen paid app on a jailbreaked iPhone.
via gizmodo, lifehacker
Sygic is an offline navigator for iPhone and should be approved soon in the AppStore. The maps are from TeleAtlas, the navigator provides voice guide, search for POI etc. This is the first video of Sygic Mobile 2009. The application is presented at CeBIT. Rumors say it will cost around $100...
The app recreates the sounds of firing different firearms, plus a very good visualization:
- Tactical and unique gameplay which takes tower defense to the next level.
- Use the landscape and destroyable defenses to maximize the effectiveness of your weapons.
- Beautifully rendered environments, towers and enemies.
- Endurance mode to challenge the most hardened of players.
- Compete with players worldwide with the online high score system. View and compare scores seamlessly with the in-game score browser.
- Save your progress whenever you want. Automatically saves during a call.
Do you know how to act in a First-Aid scenario?
If you don't, "iFirstAid" is the right application for your needs. It is an easy to use application that will allow you to correctly handle an emergency situation. All the basic information you need for the correct handling of an emergency case is illustrated and shortly described.
"iFirstAid" was developed with the White Cross Rescue Association. The content of this application is based on the guidelines 2005 of the ILCOR (International Liaison Commitee on Resuscitation). All contents were quality checked by the the professionals who are out everyday saving lives and helping people. Of course, the application is not meant to replace a CPR Course, but for sure any help is better than none at all.
FileAid is free until March 17. The price was $6.99.
FileAid is a file manager and viewer for your iPhone and iPod Touch. Easily copy files on your device for a quick look on the road. Copying files over to your iPhone or iPod Touch takes place wirelessly (by FTP) or via USB using DiskAid (freeware).
Quickly display or play files :
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and others)
- MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- iWork (Pages, Numbers and Keynotes, iWork 09 not supported yet)
- Plain Text and RTF (Rich Text Format)
- Audio (MP3 VBR, AAC, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV, CAF)
- Video (standard iPhone formats : H.264, MPEG-4, 3GPP)
- Web Archives
- HTML files
Ancient Frog is a unique puzzle game. The aim is to move your frog from one end of the screen to the other, to eat a delicious fly. You can only move one leg at a time, and only one foot can rest on a particular spot at a time.
Ancient Frog offers 100 levels of play, 6 species of frogs, a great variety of scenarios in addition to a relaxing sound.
Here is a demo video: