News tagged ‘girls’
On an earnings call conference in October 2010, Steve Jobs addressed the Android-based competitors of iPad that were appearing on the market, noting that screens of the majority of these tablets were 45% as large as the 9.7-inch iPad display and that iPad has the minimum necessary display for acceptable user experience.
On Tuesday, December 8, the official Playboy iPhone app hopped into the App Storу. Everybody can buy it for just $1.99.
The app is a scaled-down iPhone version of the largest selling men’s magazine, Playboy, and includes portions of the text from the following well known features … Playboy Interview, Playboy Advisor, 20 Questions, Party Jokes, Fashion and more.
However do not expect to see everything you can find in the magazine. Apple does NOT allow nudity in the App Store. So the application includes the Playmate’s intro, data sheet, preview pictures and exclusive behind the scenes preview video. Theresa Hennessey explained: “The pictures are all non-nude or cropped, either from the magazine pictorial or from the Playmate’s Playboy.com pictorial.”
- 50 hot pictures of sexy girls
- Multitouch zoom system: explore the picture by zooming in search of all the differences. An essential searching tool you won’t be able to do without!
- Catchy tunes you will want to listen to every moment.
- Compare your results with your friends’scores: the game provides two types of statistics, global statistics show you the average time and the average precision; single level statistics display the time, precision and number of repetition related to that single level. You will be rewarded with points at the end of every level: deploy all your spirit of observation in order to be the best!
- Possibility of creating more than one user, each with its own statistics and personal settings.
- The choice between 4 levels of difficulty makes this game suitable for all kinds of players.
- One hint for each level.
- Intriguing and intuitive graphics and animations.
Something is changing in the AppStore application approval process. Action Babes has just been approved by Apple. It had been rejected previously due to explicit content, but now the developers have obtained approval and the download will be available from 15 September.
1.) Open iCandyPix.
2.) Select the sexy woman of your choice.
3.) Either choose a photo already on your iPhone or take a new one.
4.) Resize/Reposition the sexy women to fit into your photo.
5.) Save the photo!
6.) Brag to your friends about the hot date you had last night (with proof!)
Here's a video demonstration:
Apple is always against certain types of applications... Some call these apps "porn", others say "sexy". For example Apple removed Hottest Girls and Beauty Meter apps from AppStore and didn't give approval for Action Babes. In the same time it approves app with erotic content. Couple hours ago an app called "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2009" appeared in AppStore.
The application allows us to view a series of images of international super models. For each of these there is also a video clip of 2 minutes each. We can look at the pictures in SlideShow and rotate the iPhone 90° to see a small calendar.
Application cost is $2.99 (AppStore
Watch the video:
Hottest Girls, the first porn app in AppStore, was removed. Some say Apple did that, others say that developers did that themselves because of huge traffic overload. Who knows.. but for now no more hootest girls.
This is not just an application that downloads softcore content from the Web, bypassing Apple's censorship. There is no censorship here, as this is truly an Apple approved app "rated 17+" for "frequent/intense sexual content or nudity" and "frequent/intense mature/suggestive theme."
According to developers: "We uploaded nude topless pics today. This is the first app to have nudity".
The SuicideGirls Flip Strip iPhone app is based on the classic nudie pen concept -- with a high tech twist. Flick left and right to choose from 10 sexy girls, then flip your iPhone or iTouch upside down to watch her clothes disappear.