News tagged ‘HDMI’
A new version of OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 is said to be released in the coming days. According to the unidentified sources, the so-called “Supplemental Update” is already being tested by Apple - that means that very soon it will reach the end-users. As usual, the new OS X version will be available through Software Update menu on the Mac App Store.
Nokia will show us its new Windows RT tablet very soon. The device will be thinner and lighter than the current iPad, apart from that, it will look similar to the Nokia’s Lumia smartphones. On top of that, it may get a bunch of new useful features, The Verge reports.
Today Brighcover CEO Jeremy Allaire shared with
About Mac mini EFI Firmware Update 1.7:
Thanks again! You guys are the best.
There are tons of accessories showed off at CES 2012, many of which were designed for iOS devices. Among the most interesting are multi-docs which offer various ways of charging several iOS devices simultaneously.
Rumors have it that there are Apple TVs that can run Hulu Plus app inside Apple. The app is full-featured and can be rolled out to Apple TV users. Actually, the app has been completed at least month ago, but there are some political issues standing in the way of launching Hulu Plus for Apple TV. Apple appears to have some consideration that the Hulu Plus could decrease iTunes TV sales.
We know that iPhone 4S is better than the iPhone 4, let's take a look at how Apple's latest smartphone compares to Android and Windows phones. Engadget compared iPhone 4S with Samsung Galaxy S II, Motorola Droid Bionic and HTC Titan. The first two are Android based, while the last one is Windows one.
Take a look at the results:
After adding iPad, iPhone and iPod touch support to Unreal Engine 3, Epic Games
LilyPad looked like the typical iPad case but applies technology based on “solar ink” to continually charge the device. LilyPad can supply power to iPad for about 12 days in common lighting conditions (both indoor and outdoor), before having to charge it from the mains.
Read the rest of this entry »
Apple opened its virtual doors around 1AM this morning and now the iPad 2 is available for order on the
Apple’s iPad 2 Smart Cover is
Apple just released new iOS 4.3 firmware. Jailbreakers and unlockers should wait for new tools. Everybody else will benefit. iOS 4.3 has Safari speed improvements, AirPlay features, hotspot, Home sharing, a new option for customizing the iPad's side switch to serve as a mute toggle or screen orientation lock and much more:
This update contains new features and improvements, including the following:
* Personal Hotspot
- Share iPhone 4 cellular data with up to 5 devices (combination of up to 3 Wi-Fi, 3 Bluetooth, and 1 USB)
* iTunes Home Sharing
- Play music, movies, and TV shows from a shared iTunes library on a Mac or PC (requires iTunes 10.2)
* New AirPlay features
- Play videos from the Photos app including the Camera Roll album, iTunes previews, enabled third-party apps and websites on Apple TV
- Play slideshows from Photos on Apple TV using transitions available on Apple TV
* HD video out using the Apple Digital AV Adapter
- View 720p HD videos from Videos app, iPod app, Photos, YouTube, Safari, Keynote, and enabled third-party apps on an HDMI display
* Ping features
- Push notifications for comments and follow requests
- Post and Like songs directly from the Now Playing screen
- Parental controls
* New Settings
- Messages setting for number of times to repeat an alert
- iPad side switch setting to lock screen rotation or mute audio notifications and sound effects
* Single tap conference call dialing with a pause to send a passcode
* Bug fixes
Products compatible with the software update:
- iPhone 4 (GSM model)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPod touch (3rd generation)
- Apple TV 2G
iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G and iPhone 4 Verizon do not have iOS 4.3 update.
Here are the direct links to download iOS 4.3:
|AppleTV(2G) (AppleTV2,1)||03/09/2011 13:07:02|
|iPad (iPad1,1)||03/09/2011 13:07:02|
|iPad2,1 (iPad2,1)||03/09/2011 13:07:02|
|iPad2,2 (iPad2,2)||03/09/2011 13:07:02|
|iPad2,3 (iPad2,3)||03/09/2011 13:07:02|
|iPhone3GS (iPhone2,1)||03/09/2011 13:07:02|
|iPhone4 (iPhone3,1)||03/09/2011 13:07:02|
|iPodTouch(3G) (iPod3,1)||03/09/2011 13:07:02|
|iPodTouch(4G) (iPod4,1)||03/09/2011 13:07:02|