News tagged ‘iTunes’
Semi-Restore is a new solution for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users who want to wipe their device clean without losing their jailbreak.
Created by CoolStar, the process will restore your device running iOS 5.0 through 6.1.2 to near stock condition. It's performed using a simple one click app that is available to download for Mac, Windows, and Ubuntu.
As you might know Apple launched iTunes Radio only for the US. This service will be available in other countries, but some time later.
However there is a way to enable it outside the US now. All you need is to create US iTunes account and iTunes Radio will show up in iTunes upon re-launch. We’re not sure if this easy ‘hack’ will make it to Gold Master but Radio might be in your country by then anyway.
Here are step-by-step tutorials:
- How To create an iTunes App Store account without a credit card
- How to сreate an App Store account without a credit card on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
It's currently possible update to iOS 7 beta without having your iPhone's UDID registered in an Apple developer account.
We have tested and confirmed it working on the iPhone 4S, a brand new iPhone 5 and an additional iPhone 5.
To perform the update you must get a hold of the iOS 7 ipsw, press and hold the Option key (Shift for Windows) and click Update in iTunes. Select the iOS 7 ipsw from the popup window to install.
It's unclear why this is working. Only iPhone devices registered by developers are supposed to be able to install beta firmware. Perhaps Apple took down this check since its servers are being flooded at the moment.
Newly leaked information about iOS 7 reveals that in addition to a flat design, Apple is also going to be updating the text and graphics in the operating system with a 'skinny' look.
9to5Mac's Seth Weintraub says he's seen an early beta of the operating system but can't post the images because they're watermarked.
● iTunes is Purple-ish with white (iSync-like arrows instead of a music note).
● Camera is Gray gradient and icon is same shape as you see on the lock screen.
● Facetime is like it used to be without the gray. and flat.
● Compass icon is darker and flatter.
● Safari icon is like the Mac circle icon without the silver frame.
● Photos icon is a color wheel.
● Game Center is similar to the photos icon – totally different than before.
● Maps gets walking directions.
● Grouped tableviews now extend to the edges of the screen.
● Rounded rectangles are more squared off.
● Updated share menu with sideways scrolling rows featuring one row with Airdrop devices, one row with social networks, and another with copy/paste/etc.
Apple has released iTunes 11.0.4 with bug fixes. According to the release notes, a bug that would force iTunes to quit when syncing moves between wired and wireless states has been fixed. Additionally, a bug that forces users to repeatedly sign-in to the iTunes Store has also been squashed.
You can update in iTunes or download using direct links:
iPhone and iPad users can download games Angry Birds Space and Angry Birds Space HD for free. It is not known how long this promo will last, so hurry up and download. Regular price for iPhone vesion is $0.99, HD version for iPad costs usually $2.99.
AppStore download links :
"ITunes is in high demand. The welcome mat has been laid out. It's not for lack of trying."
Apple has just released iOS 6.1.4 for the iPhone 5 only that brings an updated audio profile for the speakerphone.
You can download the latest iPhone firmware from here.
This firmware is not jailbreakable yet.
Apple has began a new iTunes
Last month Google
In March, Apple added “offers in-app purchases” warning on the App Store and iTunes after a class action suit was brought by parents claiming that iOS in-app purchase service allowed children to easily spend thousands of dollars.
Read the rest of this entry »
In looking at purchased content, Apple’s share reached 65 percent of the movie market and 67 percent of the TV show market, while Apple’s closest competitors, Amazon and Xbox Video, holding around 10 percent of the market each.
According to a