News tagged ‘Player’
Quantum Collapse is one of the best games RTS (Real Time Strategy) games for iPhone and iPod Touch. The game was released less than a month ago and has already been updated to version 1.1. Regular price is $3.99, but it is on sal enow for $0.99 (AppStore
- 13 Campaign missions providing more than 8 hours of gameplay
- 11 Skirmish missions with 3 different AI Types.
- Amazing Particle Effects and Explosions
- 2 Completely different factions with unique designs and powers
- Voxel generated terrain (no repetitive tilemaps)
- Map Zoom.
- Each unit has a unique powerup. Some super units have up to 6 of them.
- Spell system enables you to take a huge part in the battle.
In next version developers will implement multiplayer with voice-chat. Note for iPhone 3GS users: the game has graphical glitches on the iPhone 3GS. Developers found the solution and the fix is on it's way.
Here is a demo video:
- Various types of mission and the Free Flight;
- Multiplayer games;
- Advanced physics simulation;
- There are many places and different aircrafts to fly;
- Carefully made in 3D;
- Game is controlled by accelerometer;
- WiFi multiplayer (the Peer to Peer Bluetooth will be integrated with an update);
Here is a video demonstration:
Brando has just opened its new sales of the Mini Microphone Capsule for iPhone. This is a small accessory, to be entered into the headphone jack, which allows you to record sounds 10 better than the internal microphone. As you can see in the image, the microphone is flexible and adjustable, improves the sound by 25 dB and also works on iPod Nano 4G and iPod Touch 2G. The accessory costs $14. Here is a
id Software's original iPhone game Doom Resurrection (App Store