News tagged ‘Player’
This is one more tower defence type game. You are commander of the dropship Sentinel. You must defend a distant colony from the alien hordes in this stunning new evolution of tower defense.
- Tactical and unique gameplay which takes tower defense to the next level.
- Use the landscape and destroyable defenses to maximize the effectiveness of your weapons.
- Beautifully rendered environments, towers and enemies.
- Endurance mode to challenge the most hardened of players.
- Compete with players worldwide with the online high score system. View and compare scores seamlessly with the in-game score browser.
- Save your progress whenever you want. Automatically saves during a call.
What products would the CNET audience take with them to a deserted island:
Burbank, Calif., March 2nd, 2009 – Warner Bros. Digital Distribution today announced Watchmen: Justice is Coming, an online multiplayer game for the iPhone and iPod Touch based on the upcoming film Watchmen, from Warner Bros. By using its patent-pending CloudMMO technology running on Amazon's Cloud, Last Legion were able to create a persistent world for the iPhone in the Watchmen universe. Players can roam the city streets, chat with total strangers, battle with people on the other side of the country, and ride the subway to another part of the city to continue their crusade against crime, all in real-time.
This is a multiplayer racing game. Light Rides will allow players to challenge up to 4 players over Wi-Fi. As you ride your Light Ride it will leave an Energy Trail behind it that neither you nor your opponents can pass. You will need to out maneuver your opponents while making sure you don't end up in a wall.
TVUPlayer is a free application that allows you to see many TV channels straeming on our iPhone and iPod Touch. You can find CNN, CNBC, IBN7 and many others in different languages. There is a search in case you know what you want to watch.
Nevada gambling regulators have warned casinos about a card-counting program for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch that can illegally help players beat the house in blackjack. Card counting by players is not illegal in Nevada but using a device to count cards is considered a felony. The Nevada Gaming Control Board warned casinos of the program last week. Nevada learned of the program from California gambling regulators who said officials at an Indian casino found customers using it. But board member Randy Sayre says the agency hasn't received any reports of the program being used in Nevada. Card counting can help blackjack players determine when they are likely to win a hand and should adjust their bets.
This si a nice application! It was named PodCaster, but didn't make it to AppStore (rejected by Apple). Now it is called RSS Player. Regular price is $1.99, and today it is free. Here is a
- specifically designed to play audio files attached to rss feeds.
- stream audio to device
- download audio and listen when offline
- remembers play position after interruption like a phone call or alarm
- pause/restart controls
- check for new feed items on demand
- automatic downloading of feed attachments
- supports password-protected feeds
This application will rotate Springboard according to iPhones accelerometer data. Will be avaliable quite soon.
Here is an anouncement from DevTeam. They suggest to not update to the new firmware 2.2.1 yet. You can loose the ability to jailbreak and unlock. Just wait for them to check everything and release new software.
Here are the news from Apple’s Q1 conference call:
- 4.4 Million iPhones sold in Q4,
- 13.7 million sold in year (more than the 10 they predicted)
- AppStore: 15,000 apps, 500,000,000 downloads
- 70 countries
- 22.7 Million iPods sold
- 73% of MP3 player market, 70% in UK and Australia, 50% in Canada
- 28 billion in the bank
- Plan to open 25 stores in 2009, half internationally
- $199 iPhone a compelling value, nothing else like it in the market
Screenshot is good, but video is better. Here are couple videos:
Cube is a singleplayer and multiplayer first person shooter. This opensource game is built on an entirely new and very unconventional engine.