News tagged ‘разлочка’
Here's a little guide that allows you to enable tethering on the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS with firmware 3.1.2. A hack that changes the CommCenter is used. It eliminates the need for a digital signature.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial:
1. First start Cydia and search for "iphone-notes". Install this repository and return to the tab "Search".
2. Now look for "tethering 3G - 3.1.2" or "tethering 3GS - 3.1.2" depending on the model of your device and install the package.
3. Restart the iPhone and then connect to the site www.unlockit.co.nz directly on the iPhone to create a custom APN. Create and install the profile.
After you restart you should see the field "Tethering" in the Settings.
iH8sn0w has just released a new teaser video showing Sn0wbreeze, application for Windows that would basically be a clone of PwnageTool, equipped with the ability to create custom firmware and unlock the various devices.
Many users believe that Sn0wbreeze is just "fake,".. Hopefully iH8sn0w did found an exploit and will finish Sn0wbreeze soon.
Let's watch the video:
This is great, because developers can completely eliminate the Lite version, creating only a limited free version with full function unlock through an in-app purchase. All this is also intended to provide greater security for developers.
MuscleNerd, a member of the iPhone Dev Team, noted this is the first time ever that Apple has done a BootROM update in the middle of a product line, without a new hardware model. The Dev Team is a group of hackers who release tools used to exploit the iPhone OS. With the new iBoot hackers will not be able to use "24kpwn" exploit.
This means that anyone who will buy an iPhone 3GS these days, will not be able to jailbreak and unlock it, probably for a very long time.
DevTeam just released PwnageTool 3.1.4. It allows users to jailbreak firmware 3.1.2 on iPhone 2G/3G/3GS and iPod Touch 1G/2G. It also supports OTB iPhone 3GS with firmware 3.1.x. We remind you that if you need unlock, do not update on regular 3.1.x firmware, use Pwnagetool to create custom firmware to preserve old baseband.
Here is a quick howto:
- Factory Unlocked iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS: You do not need unlock, just use PwnageTool to create an ipsw and then use this to update and jailbreak your phone.
- iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS: if you need unlock, use PwnageTool to create a custom firmware with an old baseband. Then update using created custom firmware and install ultrasw0w via Cydia to unlock.
- iPhone 2G: Use PwnageTool to do the magic and then restore with iTunes using your newly created .ipsw.The baseband will be unlocked, the phone jailbroken.
- iPod Touch 1G: Use PwnageTool to create a firmware image and restore with that .ipsw using iTunes.
- iPod Touch 2G: You must already be jailbroken in order to use PwnageTool. If so, create a firmware image and restore with that .ipsw using iTunes.
- iPod Touch 3G: No support yet.
There is only a MAC version of PwnageTool. DevTeam doesn't plan to create Windows version.
The software will be able to create a custom firmware 3.1.2 to jailbreak and unlock iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch and iPod Touch 2G. As stated everything would be ready soon and the tests performed were positive.
MuscleNerd, the member of Dev-Team, created a nice post on twitter saying that ultrasn0w, the program that lets you unlock the iPhone 3G/3GS, functions just great with firmware 3.1.2. However you need to preserve baseband 04.26.08.
GeoHot released blackra1n. blackra1n is a 30 second ALL device firmware 3.1.2 jailbreak. There is even supports for iPod Touch 3G jailbreak. For now there is only a version for Windows, but the Mac version should be released soon (UPDATE: Mac version is ready)
Download blackra1n utility
PS: Blackra1n doesn't hacktivate the device.
Apple has just released a new firmware version 3.1.2 for all the iPhones and iPod Touches. Weights around 300 MB. Here is the changelog:
This update contains bug fixes and improvements including the following:
- Resolves sporadic issues that may cause iPhone not to wake from sleep
- Resolves intermittent issue that may interrupt cellular network services until restart
- Fixes bug that could cause occasional crash during video streaming
Geohot published new photo, where we can see the file called "ipt3_jailbroken". This means that he was able to unlock the iPod Touch 3G and run the Jailbreak. He said that this the same exploit works with in iPhone 3GS firmware 3.0 and 3.1 native.
It looks like we will see his new tool with classic buttons to run the Jailbreak in 10 seconds quite soon.
DevTeam released PwnageTool 3.1. This utility will allow users of iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch to run jailbreaked firmware 3.1. We still recommend staying on firmware 3.0/3.0.1 for as long as possible. The 3.1 firmware is not worth it. But if you really want 3.1. Here are the details:
- If you are using a 3G iPhone with ultrasn0w and rely on ultrasn0w to obtain cellular service, then you should only upgrade to 3.1 with a PwnageTool created .ipsw. Never update using Apple's unmodified firmware. Stay away from Apple’s direct updates.
- This version of PwnageTool WILL NOT work for the iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 2G/3G.
- PwnageTool WILL work for Original iPhone (1st Generation), Original iPod touch (1st Generation) and the iPhone 3G.
- It works only with Mac OS X.
- Future releases of PwnageTool and RedSn0w will be soon with more functionality.
Here is per device info:
iPhone 3G (unlocked): This model of iPhone 3G doesn’t have an Service Provider lock (aka factory unlocked) and you are able to put any SIM card into the phone and get service. Your phone is already unlocked so you do not need to worry about baseband updates, simply upgrade to 3.1 using iTunes and then use PwnageTool to create an ipsw and then use this to jailbreak your phone.
iPhone 3G (locked): You need to preserve 3.0 baseband. Create a custom firmware.
iPhone 2G (1st Generation): Use PwnageTool to do the magic and then restore with iTunes using your newly created .ipsw, you don’t need to worry about anything, the baseband will be unlocked, the phone jailbroken.
iPod touch 1G (Original iPod Touch): Use PwnageTool to create a firmware image and restore with that .ipsw using iTunes.
iPod touch 2G: Sorry, no support at this time within PwnageTool, use Redsn0w for an earlier (pre 3.1) firmware release instead.
iPod touch 3G (New iPod Touch): Sorry, no support at this time within PwnageTool.
You can download PwnageTool 3.1 in our utilities page.
There is not much info on that, just a demonstration video uploaded to Qik:
Apple released new iPhone 3.1 and iPod Touch 3.1.1 firmwares. Here is a quick changelog:
- Improved syncing for music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and photos
- iTunes U content organization
- Redeem iTunes Gift Cards, codes, and certificates in the App Store
- Display available iTunes account credits in the App Store and iTunes Store
- Save video from Mail and MMS into Camera Roll
- Option to "Save as new clip" when trimming a video on iPhone 3GS
- Better iPhone 3G Wi-Fi performance when Bluetooth is turned on
- Remotely lock iPhone with a passcode via MobileMe
- Use Voice Control on iPhone 3GS with Bluetooth headsets
- Paste phone numbers into the keypad
- Option to use Home button to turn on accessibility features on iPhone 3GS
- Warn when visiting fraudulent websites in Safari (anti-phishing)
- Improved Exchange calendar syncing and invitation handling
- Fixes issue that cause some app icons to display incorrectly
iPhone OS 3.1 is available and is a free download for iPhone customers. iPod Touch users already running iPhone OS 3.0 can update to 3.1.1 for free. iPod Touch users running earlier firmware versions can upgrade to OS 3.1.1 for $4.95.
Users of jailbreaked and unlocked devices - do not update, wait for utilities updates!!
Looks like Apple didn't create any anti-jailbreak system. Good news.