News tagged ‘Windows’
Being a suite of command-line utilities, this release is meant primarily for developers. While you can certainly jailbreak (both 3G and first-gen) and unlock (first-gen) with it, it's not really something you want to try without reading the lengthy, detailed README. If you don't have the patience to do that, this release is not for you.
For users this news mean that quite soon there will be a new version of winpwn, supporting 2.0.
iRinger creates free ringtones for your iPhone from virtually any music or video file you own. Even YouTube videos! iRinger exports ringtones to iTunes, so there is no need to "jailbreak" your iPhone. You will be creating ringtones in seconds. It's that simple. Here is a video tutorial:
- Three Steps: Import, Preview then Export. Done.
- Convert virtually any audio format into an iPhone ringtone
- Extracts audio out of video
- Choose which section of the audio you want to hear
- Adjust ringtone length, volume, fade in, fade out and loop gap
- Export to iPhone ringtone format and import right into iTunes
- Export to iPhone using SCP/SFTP and skip using iTunes
- Use audio effects: Delay, Flanger, Boost, Reverse, etc.
- Runs on all versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows Vista
- Requires iPhone firmware 1.1.2 or newer, iTunes software 7.5 or newer
- Works with the new iPhone 3G!
Here is an advanced video tutorial, it shows how to use some advanced features:
iPhone Configuration Utility lets you create configuration profiles for your devices. There are two versions of iPhone Configuration Utility—one is a Mac OS X application and the otheris a web-based version for Mac OS X or Windows. Application-based looks a bit different, has more functionality, but web-based could be used on windows platform.
After installation of Web utility open a web browser and go to: http://localhost:3000. Log in with the user name admin and the password admin. You're all set. Create profiles and distribute them by email or web.
There are several tabs here:
This is a tutorial, that shows step by step how to install Java on the IPhone.
First of all I'd like to say we all want to use legal IPhones and operators. So everything written below is for testing purposes only . Hopefully this technology will be avaliable on all IPhones sold worldwide. You also might need to recover your IPhone, so make sure you backed up all your data. I personally did everything without any problems and needs to recover. Everything you do is your responsibility, etc...
So let's start, because it's worth it! It's just one evening and you will be able to create your personal Java application, compile and run it on the IPhone, and amaze all your friends .
There are two steps: