News tagged ‘microphone’
The 88, an American band, had a single recorded using only their musical instruments and the microphone of an iPhone. In particular they used an application called
TyroTuner is a microphone-based utility that tunes the standard six-string guitar. Select what string you want to tune, and then play the guitar string...the needle will tell you whether you need to tune up or down.
The application costed $2.99, but it is now free for a limited time. Here is the AppStore
Another nice application became free today. The price dropped from $1.99 to $0. The app is called Record (AppStore
- Launch and shake to start recording, or if you prefer, use the button on the lower right toolbar.
- Pause and resume recordings.
- Search recording titles.
- Organise recordings into folders.
- Setup smart folders based on keywords, or the location you recorded.
- Email recordings from your iPhone (15 minute recordings or shorter).
- Rename and reorder recordings.
- Seek and pause during playback.
- Compressed IMA4 AIFF format.
- Records when iPhone is locked.
NOTE: iPod Touch 2nd Gen users will need an Apple headset with microphone to use Record.