News tagged ‘прошивка’
This software is for iPhone 3G users who upgraged to 2.2.1 firmware, but still need yellowsnow unlock. Yellowsnow doesn't work with 2.2.1 firmware's 02.30.03 baseband. So we need to downgrade it to version 02.28.00, that was used in 2.2 firmware. To downgrade it you need this software, that you can install via Cydia. It is very easy to use. Just download it from Cydia (called 3G BaseBand Downgrage), open the app and click Go.
The 3G Baseband Downgrade just works on iPhones 3G with Bootloader 5.8, that can be detected using minicom. If you don’t know how to use minicom, there’s a “simple” way to know if you are 5.8 or 5.9 (but this is not 100% sure). If your iPhone was manufactured before September (2008), you are 5.8. Otherwise, you are 5.9 (that can’t be downgraded).
Here is a changelog of new iPhone firmware 3.0 beta 3:
- The “Store” entry in Settings App still links to a blank page.
- The keyboard background becomes black in every phone number box. It may be a bug.
- The Skype app gives an error on its first launch.
Greater overall speed.
- Sometimes the SMS sending freezes. It could be caused by the keyboard bug.
- Better integration for Push Notifications APIs.
- Better Audio APIs (probably for A2DP).
- Error correction works better.
- iTunes synchronization now requires less time.
- Youtube app now works on every device.
- The MMS and Tethering old bundle does not work anymore.
- Spotlight saves last seach data.
- Users can assign home screen.
- Parental control.
- Users can disable In-App Purchase.
- Ability to hide the text of a message just received.
Apple released the new firmware 3.0 Beta 3. The code of the new build is “7A280f”. No info about new added features is avaliable yet. But we will find out
It looks like thewill record video this summer. Buried in the latest beta is this screenshot of what's obviously the iPhone's still dormant interface. Besides the honking red record button in the center, there's a toggle to switch between the still camera and video recording. Inside the configuration files where the screen was discovered were mentions of an "auto-focus camera," "magnetometer" (digital compass), and "Voice Control."
Here is an unofficial changelog of iPhone 3.0 beta2 firmware:
- Better Spotlight feature
- Better Copy-Cut-Paste
- Greater speed and overall stability
- MMS natively supported (without any hack) for a lot of new countries
- In-App Purchase first APIs released
- Push notifications first APIs released
- New APIs available to developers
- Bugs afflicting Beta 1 fixed
- Safari’s lower bar is no more transparent
- New “Store” entry in Settings App: it links to a blank page
- Contacts now divided in “All contacts”, “All contacts on My iPhone” and “All contacts (Mobile Me)”
- New Safari’s landscape mode when clicking on a image or a link
- Anti-phishing mode in Safari. Activate it in Settings App > Safari, switching Fraud alert ON. The green title bar on 3.0 firmware means a security certified and reliable website. The “htpps” protocol icon instead has been moved on the left of the title.
- SpringBoard has now up to 11 pages and 180 applications.
In yesterday’s iPhone 3.0 Beta 2 firmware Apple has enabled 11 Home Screen pages for app storage, up from the previous 9. This raises the total number of apps available on the iPhone at once to 180 (up from 148).
The new firmware 3.0 Beta 2 is released. The code of the new build is "7A259g". No info about new added features is avaliable yet.
Recently we talked about Apple's second patent about biometric security. The funny thing is that the images used in this patent show a jailbroken firmware 1.x iPhone, with installed Installer.app, SMBPrefs and the iWood Realize theme from the iSpazio repository. There are also "Terminal", "Game", "VRecord", "Blocks" and others.
You can check yourself
iPhone OS 3.0 is a small theme for Winterboard available in Cydia that will change icons for Messages, iPod and Phone apps with the new ones from firmware 3.0.
News from DevTeam:
iPhone 3.0 OS is jailbreakable on all devices. It’s just those using 3G yellowsn0w that have to show some restraint and wait for PwnageTool to create a custom IPSW that avoids the baseband update. If you are using yellowsn0w, do not update or restore to iPhone 3.0 firmware. You will lose yellowsn0w and find yourself unable to revert the baseband to get it back.
The data, covering one week and provided by Headlight Software, showed no one on 1.x, less than 2% total on 2.0.x, less than 7% on 2.1.x, 26.61% on 2.2, and a whopping 65.49% on the current firmware, 2.2.1 released January 27.
So two-thirds on the latest/greatest firmware, just over a quarter on the previous release. This meants iPhone users try to keep their firmware up to date.
Our sponsor: http://3d-land.net/3D_category/sofas/
iBluetooth, the world first application that enables the file transfer via Bluetooth on your iPhone, is finally here! You can install it from Cydia (iSpazio Repository).
DevTeam has announced that iPod Touch 2G is finally jailbreaked.
The raw patch to the firmware that transforms the “tethered” jailbreak into an untethered one was released
Apple's 2.0 firmware update generally killed wireless syncing with Linux. Ubuntu users have posted a detailed walkthrough, that describes the new precess that works with 2.x firmwares.