News tagged ‘review’
Here are some new screenshots and a nice video trailer of Metal Gear Solid Touch.
Here is the video:
Here are 3 video trailers of the upcoming game Hysteria Project. The game play is very good, the task is simple enough, to survive!
- Banners and links
- Commercial offers
- Quizzes and competitions
- Internet advertising
|- Request for product testing and review
- Request App review
- Cooperation and partnership
- Using materials from iPhoneRoot.com
- Business proposal
|- Invitations to conferences, exhibitions and other email@example.com|
|- Press releases
- Your news
- Product announcements
- Contact our editors with tips
|- Typos and errors
- Site tips and suggestions
|Victor (admin)||Editor-in-chief | Writerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
3D Realms has announced that their 2006 first-person shooter,
Here's a preview of a new application TapSB. It will be avaliable in Cydia soon. This is a new Mod, which allows user to move from page to page of Springboard using a system of zoom in and out. Just double tap on a "blank" Springboard. You'll see up to 6 screens at once and will be able to choose with a click which of these need to zoom. Very practical.
The software will run on any PC with Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista installed. The only other requirement is an installation of Apple’s iTunes software. Pod To PC can copy music, videos and playlists from a supported device to the computer. Music and videos can be previewed and filtered on the iPod or iPhone prior to transferring them.
iFunBox is an iPhone file browser for MS Windows. It is quite useful. I use iPhoneBrowser tool, and this one I like very much. It is free, download
|iPhone File Manager
> Navigation, Upload and Download
> Quick Preview, Drag&Drop
> Delete, Rename and Move
> Asian / Long Filename Support
|iPhone Portable Disk
> Realtime Progress Indicator
> High Speed Data Transmission
> Scheduled Data Transferring
> Recursive Copy Subfolders
|Managing iPod Music & Movie
> iTunes© Managed Media Files
> Upload Songs and Movie
> Sort and Selection
> Copy to PC with Friendly Title
|Upload Wallpaper in Batch
> Wallpapers in iPhone
> Batch Uploading and Conversion
> Change Image Resolution
> High Quality Image Resizing
This is a very useful advanced multi-function text editor. It is avaliable via AppStore (
- cut/copy/paste support
- find and replace
- pastie.org support (to upload your text to a public site for others or to retrieve later on a pc)
- file sharing
- web previews for HTML
- 22 fonts avaliable for displaying documents
- hex and ASCII modes
- landscape mode support
- MS Office documents viewing support (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- character, word and paragraph counts.
Official application's blog: http://brancipater.com/blog
"We are actually reviewing iPhones from a HSBC Group perspective ... and when I say that, I mean globally," HSBC's Australia and New Zealand chief information officer Brenton Hush told ZDNet.com.au yesterday.
iRinger creates free ringtones for your iPhone from virtually any music or video file you own. Even YouTube videos! iRinger exports ringtones to iTunes, so there is no need to "jailbreak" your iPhone. You will be creating ringtones in seconds. It's that simple. Here is a video tutorial:
- Three Steps: Import, Preview then Export. Done.
- Convert virtually any audio format into an iPhone ringtone
- Extracts audio out of video
- Choose which section of the audio you want to hear
- Adjust ringtone length, volume, fade in, fade out and loop gap
- Export to iPhone ringtone format and import right into iTunes
- Export to iPhone using SCP/SFTP and skip using iTunes
- Use audio effects: Delay, Flanger, Boost, Reverse, etc.
- Runs on all versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows Vista
- Requires iPhone firmware 1.1.2 or newer, iTunes software 7.5 or newer
- Works with the new iPhone 3G!
Here is an advanced video tutorial, it shows how to use some advanced features:
DevTeam recently published a video of working PwnageTool 2.0 - for unlocking, activating and jailbreaking IPhne fimware, that will work with the new firmware 2.0.
"Many many hours have gone into this and now it should be as easy enough for your grandmother to use. We’ve added lots of new features, including 2.0 support, spotlight file indexing of .ipsws, canned websearches, installer custom configuration, custom root partitions and various other things that you’ll see on the release. Release date is soon although not this weekend. So check out the video, hopefully it will hold you off until we release."
PwnageTool works with 2.0 upgraded 1st gen (!) iPhones if they are activated or not.