Adding search to Safari browser in iPhone
Now iPhone users can search in Safari browser. This is one of the features I was waiting for a long time.
1. Tap the + button at the bottom of the screen
2. Choose "Add Bookmark" and then "Save"
3. Tap the Bookmarks button at the bottom of the screen
4. Navigate through your Bookmarks folders until you find the new bookmark and click "Edit"
The right screenshot is what you should end up with.
6. To save the changes hit "Bookmarks" and you're done.
7. To perform search: open page in Safari, open Find in page bookmark and type what you want to serch for.
Follow us on