Steve Jobs Revealed Some Facts About iPhone 4 and Antenna Issue
Yesterday Steve Jobs told many interesting facts about antenna issues and iPhone 4. Those who doesn't want to watch the video from the event
- Over 3M iPhones 4 were sold since its release three weeks ago;
- The antenna issue can be reproduced on any other phone. The details can be found
- Apple has special testing rooms, which cost it $ 100 million. You can learn more about it on Apple's new webpage
- Only 0.55% of all iPhone 4 users complain on antenna issue;
- AT&T return rate with the iPhone 3GS was 6.0%, with the iPhone 4 - 1,7%;
- The proximity sensor problem will be fixed in the next update;
- White iPhone will be shipped at the end of July;
- On July 30th iPhone sales will be launched in 17 more countries.
- Steve Jobs is OK, and he really had a vacation in Hawaii;
- A Bloomberg article (where it was said that Jobs knew about antenna issue a year ago) is "a total crock";
- AT&T will be giving refunds;
- The NYT article which reveals that there may be a software fix for an antenna issue is also "patently false";
- Free bumpers will be offered outside of the US too.
Follow us on