Apple Releases iTunes 12.3 Supporting iOS 9 and OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Alongside iOS 9 release to public on Wednesday, September 16th, Apple also started seeding iTunes 12.3 with support of OS X 10.11 El Capitan and the most-relent build of iOS. The update is available for all users with compatible hardware. It should be installed as soon as possible as it contains a wide number of bug fixes and stability improvements for Apple Music and Apple ID security.
As to the list of changes found in iTunes 12.3, it is available below. According to the release notes:
- Apple Music now works better with VoiceOver
- Reordering of songs in the Up Next sections works fine
- All radio stations are now showing up in the Recently Played section
- The songs you loved on your iOS device now appear in iTunes on your computer
- The app supports two-factor authentication to protect Apple ID and confidential data
Apart from the things mentioned above, iTunes 12.3 can boast of some stability and performance enhancements. If you have a Mac, you can update iTunes right now. Open the Mac App Store application and navigate to the Updates section.
Follow us on