Apple releases Safari 5.0.3, 4.1.3 with bug fixes, security updates
Early this week Apple released an update for its Safari Web browser, with version 5.0.3 for Windows, Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard, and 4.1.3 for Mac users running Tiger. The updated browser fixes the bug that could prevent users from submitting web forms and establish an encrypted, authenticated connection to the Safari Extensions Gallery. New version of Safari for Mac also solves an issue that could cause Web content to display incorrectly.
Other fixes, according to Apple, include:
- More accurate Top Hit results in the Address Field;
- More accurate results in Top Sites;
- More reliable pop-up blocking;
- Improved stability when typing into search and text input fields on www.netflix.com and www.facebook.com;
- Improved stability when using VoiceOver with Safari.
Follow us on