Ultrasn0w 0.8: now unlock for iPhone 3GS
Great news for all iPhone 3GS users. DevTeam updated ultrasn0w, software that unlocks iPhone with firmware 3.0. Now it supports iPhone 3GS!
Avaliable in Cydia, repo: repo666.ultrasn0w.com
Here are quick instructions:
- Ensure you have firmware 3.0
- Jailbreak your iPhone using redsn0w (this will also install Cydia)
- Run Cydia
- Please add the repo repo666.ultrasn0w.com to Cydia. That last “o” is actually the number zero “0”! If you use the letter “o” you’ll get an error.
- Search for ‘ultrasn0w’ in cydia or icy and install ultrasn0w
- Reboot your iPhone 3G
- T-Mobile USA users should disable 3G before using ultrasn0w
- If you have any problems reset your network settings (it helped many users): Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings
Follow us on