Apple Unveils New iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus [Images]
Apple has just unveiled the iPhone 7 and its larger sibling iPhone 7 Plus. Below you can take a look both handsets and their key specs. Please stay tuned for more updates about the devices, their detailed specifications and availability.
So, without wasting your time, let’s take a look at what new iPhones are.
- Screen: 4.7-inch (iPhone 7) and 5.5-inch (iPhone 7 Plus) display with Force Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass, and oleophobic coating
- Storage: 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB
- Processor: quad-core 64-bit A10 processor
- RAM: 2GB (iPhone 7) and 3GB (iPhone 7 Plus) [not confirmed yet]
- Operating system: iOS 10
- Main camera: 12-megapixel, single lens (iPhone 7); 2 x12-megapixel, dual lens (iPhone 7 Plus); optical image stabilization, 4K 30 fps video recording, flash with 4 LEDs
- Design: similar to the iPhone 6s, new antenna bands, no headphone jack, dual speakers for better audio playback
- Color Options: Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Dark Black, and Glossy Black.
- Other: better battery, IP67 water resistance, new Home Button with haptic feedback, better graphics and display.
Both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will become available for pre-order on September 9th. Prices start from $649 for the iPhone 7 and $769 for the iPhone 7 Plus.
Here are some images of the new iPhone lineup:
What do you think about the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus? Leave your comments below this post.
Follow us on