Now icq.com created ICQ application for iPhone. It is avaliable for free via AppStore (link). The first version is rather buggy. But we are looking forward to see next release.
Now iPhone users can search in Safari browser. This is one of the features I was waiting for a long time.
This is nice, very nice. One iPhone, 3 hands. Multitouch in action! The game is called Light Bike, and it's not in the AppStore yet, but it will be soon:
Clippy adds copy-paste functionality to iPhone and iPod Touch. It is avaliable in
The nice aplication
This is a screenshot of a jailbroken iPod Touch 2G. This means that users will be able to install unofficial useful software.
Screenshot is good, but video is better. Here are couple videos:
Dev Team finally made it. They created software called yellowsn0w, that unlocked iPhone 3G. Now you can use any carrier you want. I successfully unlocked my US version.It works much more stable than sim proxy method.
Please, back up everything on your iPhone before you start, just in case. Everything you do is your responsibility. I had to go through all 4 steps to make my iPhone 3G work. I used only my new sim without sim proxy.
Here are the steps:
Dev Team published iPhone 3G software unlock video. Very good demonstration! The software is expected to be released on 31 December 2008.
"Bug fixes. Enhanced version number.".
Nice. Here is an AppStore
Many gamers know SimCity. Now this game is made for iPhone and iPod Touch.
It is avaliable via AppStore for $9.99 (
- Touch, tap, drag and flick to create a thriving metropolis!
- Zoom in and out of your vibrant cityscapes by pinching
- Eight tool categories give you the ability to plan, zone, build, bulldoze, and manage your city
- Tutorial, starter cities and 3 difficulty modes for fun and challenging gameplay
- Take charge of the city budget and decide where best to spend taxpayers' hard-earned Simoleons
- Public works management including Water, Power, Garbage and Recycling
- Public and private transportation with roads and rail
- Test your city infrastructure with disasters – UFOs, Fires, Tornados, Earthquakes and Toxic Clouds
Here is a video:
7 Cities TD is a Tower Defense game staged to the backdrop of the beautiful Amazon region. You are The Defender, tasked with building towers along the Amazon rivers to protect the ancient Golden Cities, and stop the pirates and their evil minions.
The game looks really nice. However it costs $4.99 (AppStore
- 7 unique hand-drawn maps ranging in difficulty and design
- 2 game modes: Campaign and Survival
- 7 towers: each with an unique look and abilities
- Upgrade your towers and level them up
- 12 individual tower skills that can be unlocked and acquired as towers gain experience and reach higher levels
- A wide variety of enemies: from small scout ships to gigantic creatures of the deep seas
- High-quality 2D graphics, animations, fully dynamic particle systems featuring fire, smoke, ice, and fireworks!
- Original music and sound effects (or you can listen to your own iPod music while playing)
- Camera pan & zoom
- Save & load any time
- Online high score submission & ranking (http://neptune-studios.com/7/highscores/)
Watch 3 videos: