Google Maps Updated with the Ability to Share Your Favorite Places via Google+
Google Maps app for iOS got the update on August 28th to give all the users the ability to share their favourite places trough Google+. Apart from that, there’re some stability improvements and bug fixes.
Google Maps is the app that features accurate maps of more than 200 countries and lets you:
- Find out what the holdup is with live traffic updates & incident reports
- Try public transit, biking and walking directions and navigation
- Discover the perfect spot for any occasion with local reviews and simple 5-star ratings from trusted friends and experts
- Explore: a new way to browse and discover popular local places to eat, drink, shop, play and sleep
- Tour cities with stunning, 360-degree Street View and see inside restaurants, museums and more
- Sign in to save favorite locations, get tailored recommendations and access past searches across devices
Google Maps app (version 2.2.0) is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. It also requires iOS 6.0 or later.
This is the must-have application, so go and get it on the App Store. It’s free, as usual.
Follow us on