iFixit Performs 13-inch MacBook Pro Teardown [Images]
The iFixit team has performed a teardown of the new 13-inch MacBook Pro without the Touch Bar. According to the experts, the notebook is incredibly difficult to disassemble due to proprietary screws and vast amounts of glue Apple inside of the device.
Below you will find the highlights from the teardown and the repairability score of the entry-level MacBook Pro.
- MacBook Pro has a new model name – A1708
- Battery is 27% less powerful than that of the predecessor
- Butterfly 2.0 keys with larger esc key
- Speaker grilles are relocated
- Repairability score is 2 out 10 (10 is the easiest to repair).
Check out the images showing the disassembled MacBook Pro below.
Follow us on