Real Racing 3 updated with new cars and events
Electronic Arts published a major update to the awesome free-to-play game Real Racing 3. The update brings over a hundred new events and Chevy vehicles. Another feature many users have been waiting for is the improved game saving capability: in Real Racing 3 version 1.1, your progress is now saved and synced across all your devices via the cloud.
You can download Real Racing 3 version 1.1 for free in AppStore (link).
Official info and video trailer:
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines. American fan favorite Chevrolet makes its return to Real Racing! This update features the Chevrolet Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1, an all-new Hunter mode, Cloud Save functionality, and 100+ new events! Plus, compare and compete using the new friends leaderboard.
• New manufacturer – Chevrolet! The Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1 join the lineup
• New event type – Hunter! Chase down the hunted car and overtake within one lap
• 100+ new events! Total number of events now exceeds 1,000!
• Cloud Save functionality! Transfer your save data between devices
• New social features! See who is online and compare how your friends are doing with the statistics leaderboard
• Check your TSM mailbox for the latest friend notifications
• Improved tutorial and main menu
• Numerous additional improvements, fixes, and performance optimizations
Follow us on