Microsoft OneNote for iPad and iPhone Got the Update
Microsoft OneNote for both iPhone and iPad has been updated recently. As to the new features, these are the ability to create new notebooks on SkyDrive directly from the iPad, automatic list detection, bug fixes and more.
With OneNote app you can create notes, to-do lists, plan your work or personal life, add pictures to your records and keep all this stuff synced among all of your devices with no effort at all.
Check out the list of the updates and features of the application:
- Updated navigation makes it easier to view and find your notes
- Improved note formatting and consistency across your devices
- Ink annotations and rich text formatting now viewable
- Full page view lets your notes fill the screen
- Automatically sync your notes to SharePoint Online and On-Premises
- Most recently used notebook lists sync across devices
Microsoft OneNote for iOS is compatible with iPhone and iPad and requires iOS 6.1 or later.
To find out more about the peculiarities of the app’s version for the iPhone and iPad and to download it you should visit the App Store (Direct links: iPad version / iPhone version). OneNote is available for free.
Follow us on