Sn0wBreeze 2.8 b3 can jailbreak iOS 5.0 beta 2
iH8Sn0w has released a new version of Sn0wBreeze 2.8 b3 with iOS 5.0b2 jailbreak support. Sn0wBreeze is a so-called PwnageTool for Windows, an application that creates a custom ipsw with jailbreak preserving old baseband.
The jailbreak is tethered for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS (new bootrom), iPad, iPod Touch 3G and iPod Touch 4G. Jailbreak is untethered for iPhone 3GS with old bootrom.
You can download Sn0wBreeze 2.8 b3 here.
sn0wbreeze v2.8 BETA 3 Release Notes:
sn0wbreeze v2.8 BETA 3:
* Now jailbreaks iOS 5 (beta 2)
* Intended for developers ONLY!
* Does not Hacktivate or add afc2 in this release to prevent piracy.
* iPhone 3GS old bootrom users have an untethered boot.
* Now only 15MB
* iPhone 3GS (old bootrom) [UNTETHERED]
* iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) [TETHERED]
* iPhone 4 GSM [TETHERED]
* iPhone 4 CDMA [TETHERED]
* iPod Touch 3G [TETHERED]
* iPod Touch 4 [TETHERED]
* iPad 1G [TETHERED]
Now available at: http://ih8sn0w.com/sb28b3
Follow us on