News tagged ‘game’
TapDefense is a very nice and free tower defence type game. There are 42 levels, 6 towers types, 7 enemey types, interest rates, gold, halos and much more.
Here is AppStore
iPhone version of this game will be avaliable on November 21th.
Here are several screenshots:
Cube is a singleplayer and multiplayer first person shooter. This opensource game is built on an entirely new and very unconventional engine.
The game is free, here is AppStore
This Elastomania-type game will be avaliable in AppStore quite soon.
AutoMangle is an addictive vehicular combat game. You can choose out of 4 vehicles with color customisation. Options allowing 192 different gameplay configurations.
There are health levels and configurable weapon options. The game also features deformable vehicle damage system and realistic physics.
Watch the video:
Shapium is a 2D version of
It is avaliable via AppStore for $0.99 (
This is a nice game. It is now free, the price dropped from $2.99 to $0. But this is a limited time offer until sometime between Nov 3 - 7.
Here is an AppStore
- 30 levels, both storyline and challenges
- 8 towers, each with 6 upgrade levels
- 2 bonus abilities for tight situations
- Two modes of play, path based and maze building
- Achievement system with 18 goals to unlock
- Full sound and music, with adjustable levels
- Supports resuming play after exiting the application
- Online high score tracking
- 4 play speeds
- 5 profiles to keep track of your individual progress
Here is a video of this game:
JellyCar is a driving/platforming game for both iPhone and iPod touch. The game is about driving a squishy car through squishy worlds, trying to reach the exit. JellyCar features soft body physics for all of the objects in the world. Also your car can transform for a limited time to aid progression through the level.
- Soft-body physics!
- Simple touch and tilt controls
- 12 levels to play
- original music by Matt McCarthy
- full sound effects
- option to listen ti iPod music while playing the game.
Really cool game for free in AppStore (
This is just one more funny game. Price is $3.99, avalibale via AppStore (
The most funny thing is that this game is rated 9+ for the following: Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence.