News tagged ‘game’
This app probably violated the iPhone developer's terms of service agreement, which states apps may not ridicule public figures. This fact is questionable. Anyway, you can watch the video of what it is:
This game will be in AppStore soon. You can also watch HD video
This is one more tower defence type game. Lots of fun, good graphics.
Watch the video:
This game made it to Top 3 in US AppStore. Very nice.
This game is free. Here is a
Watch the video:
This is nice, very nice. One iPhone, 3 hands. Multitouch in action! The game is called Light Bike, and it's not in the AppStore yet, but it will be soon:
Many gamers know SimCity. Now this game is made for iPhone and iPod Touch.
It is avaliable via AppStore for $9.99 (
- Touch, tap, drag and flick to create a thriving metropolis!
- Zoom in and out of your vibrant cityscapes by pinching
- Eight tool categories give you the ability to plan, zone, build, bulldoze, and manage your city
- Tutorial, starter cities and 3 difficulty modes for fun and challenging gameplay
- Take charge of the city budget and decide where best to spend taxpayers' hard-earned Simoleons
- Public works management including Water, Power, Garbage and Recycling
- Public and private transportation with roads and rail
- Test your city infrastructure with disasters – UFOs, Fires, Tornados, Earthquakes and Toxic Clouds
Here is a video:
7 Cities TD is a Tower Defense game staged to the backdrop of the beautiful Amazon region. You are The Defender, tasked with building towers along the Amazon rivers to protect the ancient Golden Cities, and stop the pirates and their evil minions.
The game looks really nice. However it costs $4.99 (AppStore
- 7 unique hand-drawn maps ranging in difficulty and design
- 2 game modes: Campaign and Survival
- 7 towers: each with an unique look and abilities
- Upgrade your towers and level them up
- 12 individual tower skills that can be unlocked and acquired as towers gain experience and reach higher levels
- A wide variety of enemies: from small scout ships to gigantic creatures of the deep seas
- High-quality 2D graphics, animations, fully dynamic particle systems featuring fire, smoke, ice, and fireworks!
- Original music and sound effects (or you can listen to your own iPod music while playing)
- Camera pan & zoom
- Save & load any time
- Online high score submission & ranking (http://neptune-studios.com/7/highscores/)
Watch 3 videos: