News tagged ‘джейлбрейк’
Warning - Tethering your iPhone is against the iPhone data plan terms. AT&T could slap you with huge fees if you overuse this. I recommend only using it during emergencies.
Here is a basic plan (by the way, this should work for old IPhone also):
- Jailbreak your iPhone 3G
- Install 3Proxy and Terminal
- Create an ad-hoc Wi-fi network using your laptop
- Join the network with your iPhone
- Find the iPhone's IP address
- Open Terminal and run the proxy program
- Open Safari on your iPhone and open a web page
- Configure your browser to use the proxy
Later we'll discuss it with more details.
Step 1: Jailbreak your iPhone
screenshots are from iphoneapps.ru
Being a suite of command-line utilities, this release is meant primarily for developers. While you can certainly jailbreak (both 3G and first-gen) and unlock (first-gen) with it, it's not really something you want to try without reading the lengthy, detailed README. If you don't have the patience to do that, this release is not for you.
For users this news mean that quite soon there will be a new version of winpwn, supporting 2.0.
iRinger creates free ringtones for your iPhone from virtually any music or video file you own. Even YouTube videos! iRinger exports ringtones to iTunes, so there is no need to "jailbreak" your iPhone. You will be creating ringtones in seconds. It's that simple. Here is a video tutorial:
- Three Steps: Import, Preview then Export. Done.
- Convert virtually any audio format into an iPhone ringtone
- Extracts audio out of video
- Choose which section of the audio you want to hear
- Adjust ringtone length, volume, fade in, fade out and loop gap
- Export to iPhone ringtone format and import right into iTunes
- Export to iPhone using SCP/SFTP and skip using iTunes
- Use audio effects: Delay, Flanger, Boost, Reverse, etc.
- Runs on all versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows Vista
- Requires iPhone firmware 1.1.2 or newer, iTunes software 7.5 or newer
- Works with the new iPhone 3G!
Here is an advanced video tutorial, it shows how to use some advanced features:
Yesterday there was a release of PWNage 2.0. Now version 2.0.1 is avaliable.
Here is the list of bugfixes:
- It auto-finds the bl39 and bl46 files better, if they’re on your computer
- It creates the ~/Library/iTunes/Device Support/ folder if not present, which should help with some 1600 errors people have been having.
- Many people have reported the PwnageTool not starting up at all (the icon never stops bouncing). This issue should be resolved now.
- The Sparkle AppCast URL is fixed in this version, so automatic updates should work for future releases.
Because of the AppCast URL fix, we recommend that everyone who downloaded PwnageTool 2.0 get this version, if they want to stay up to date automatically.
If PwnageTool 2.0 pwned your phone correctly the first time, you do not need to pwn again with 2.0.1.
If you choose to download it from other mirrors, you may want to verify that the SHA1 of the file is 10b6c7dc22286e7b70c3d5a92cda7d117426fda9.
Now older IPhone users users can upgrade to firmware 2.0 and IPhone 3G users have a possibility to have jailbreaked IPhones. That is because PwnageTool 2.0 is released today. Download links are:
Just a reminder: this tool jailbreaks and unlocks older iPhones, and jailbreaks iPhone 3Gs and iPod Touches. No unlock for Iphone 3G yet. The supported firmware is 2.0 only. Platform is Mac OS.
If you get Error 1600 from iTunes (or if you see in your log a failure to repare x12220000_4_Recovery.ipsw), try: mkdir “~/Library/iTunes/Device Support” ; if that directory already exists, remove any files in it. Then re-run PwnageTool.
Reminder: as of right now, there are no apps out for 2.0. Over the next few days some will come out. So do not update yet if you have some favorite 1.1.x apps you are using! 2.0 will not run 1.1.4 apps
UPDATE: version 2.0.1 is avaliable
DevTeam is working hard to release their PwnageTool 2.0. Today it became clear what it will be able to do:
- iPhone (1st Gen) with 2.0 - Activated, Unlocked & Jailbroken, (with support for third party applications).
- iPod Touch with 2.0 - Activated & Jailbroken, (with support for third party applications).
- iPhone (3G) with 2.0 - Activated, Jailbroken (with support for third party applications).
So no unlock for IPhone 3G. But, they promise to create the next version with support of unlock, bootneuter and etc for IPhone 3G. It just will take some time.
5. No voice dialing
There is do such feature. But.. There is an application called
4. No cut and paste
Indeed, not in IPhone or IPhone 3G for now. But, read this.
3. Can't use as a modem
That is a problem. No such feature. And there will be no such feature in the future.
2. No multimedia messaging
There is an application called
1. Locked up
Not only this. It is not possible to buy IPhone 3G without a contract. We'll wait for an unlock and sells without a contract.
ВумЕуфь published another interesting video - IPhone with firmware version 2.0 unlocked and fully working. Itunes and Cydia Installer is just fine with 2.0.
DevTeam recently published a video of working PwnageTool 2.0 - for unlocking, activating and jailbreaking IPhne fimware, that will work with the new firmware 2.0.
"Many many hours have gone into this and now it should be as easy enough for your grandmother to use. We’ve added lots of new features, including 2.0 support, spotlight file indexing of .ipsws, canned websearches, installer custom configuration, custom root partitions and various other things that you’ll see on the release. Release date is soon although not this weekend. So check out the video, hopefully it will hold you off until we release."
PwnageTool works with 2.0 upgraded 1st gen (!) iPhones if they are activated or not.
There were many discussions about unlocked IPhone 3G. The first step is to buy the device without AT&T (or some other operator) subscribtion. There are rumors that without a contract IPhone will cost $600-$800 in the US. George Hotz in his blog says that the best way is to buy contract and cancel it. It will cost $200+$35+175=$410. Which is not bad at all.
As for the unlock software, I believe it will be avaliable quite soon.
This is a tutorial, that shows step by step how to use installed Java on the IPhone. Just in case you do not have Java installed on your IPhone there is a tutorial how to do it.
Step 1: Create simple Java application, compile and run.
This is a tutorial, that shows step by step how to install Java on the IPhone.
First of all I'd like to say we all want to use legal IPhones and operators. So everything written below is for testing purposes only . Hopefully this technology will be avaliable on all IPhones sold worldwide. You also might need to recover your IPhone, so make sure you backed up all your data. I personally did everything without any problems and needs to recover. Everything you do is your responsibility, etc...
So let's start, because it's worth it! It's just one evening and you will be able to create your personal Java application, compile and run it on the IPhone, and amaze all your friends .
There are two steps: