Adobe has released updates for Creative cloud with Photoshop features
Following the announcement that Photoshop CS6 and Illustrator CS6 provide support of the Retina display, Adobe announced the additional upgrades to Creative Cloud subscription service. The updates are currently available exclusively for the subscribers of Creative Cloud.
- Immediate support for HiDPI (Retina) displays for Apple MacBook Pro. This feature was also made available to perpetual license customers as a free update.
- Smart Object support for Blur Gallery and Liquify.
- The ability to quickly export CSS code for text and objects, and import color swatches to easily design incredible websites.
- New workflow timesavers including Crop tool refinements.
- 3D enhancements including improved live (OpenGL) previews of shadow effects and additional control over illumination using 32-bit color picker to create glow effects.
- Conditional Actions that automatically select the appropriate Action based on user-defined rules, giving users enhanced image processing speed.
Creative Cloud also has been improved with a new version designed to support groups, Web design tools update for Adobe Muse, a new Creative Cloud syncing to desktop computers, and new learning tools.
Finally, Adobe shows off Digital Publishing Suite. Software helps designers to create digital editions for the iPad, using many of the same tools used by major publishers to bring their content into the App Store.
Follow us on