Apple Releases iOS 9 beta 4 to Developers for Testing
Apple has recently seeded the fourth beta of iOS 9 to developers for testing. The latest build can boast of a number of stability and performance improvements as well as several new features. In case you don’t know, the previous version was released about two weeks ago.
iOS 9 Beta 4 has a build number 13A4305g. As to the list of enhancements and new features of the update, you can take a look at it below.
- Apple brought back the Home Sharing for music, a feature that was removed with the iOS 8.4 update.
- iOS 9 beta now supports the latest iPod touch released last week.
- Apple fixed the bug, which prevented people from using the volume button as a shutter button for the camera.
- New option that allows to turn off the access to Apple Pay from the home screen.
- Picture in Picture feature for the Podcasts app.
Of course, there are some other features and fixes added to iOS 9 Beta 4. However, they are less important than those I've mentioned above.
If you have a developer account and a compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can download the latest iOS 9 beta right now. It is available from Apple’s dev portal or as an OTA-update. Keep in mind it is not recommended to install this pre-release build on your main device.
Follow us on