Apple Releases New 13-inch and 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro Models
Following our post about the leaked specifications for the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display, Apple has released both updated 13-inch and 15-inch models. The 15-inch MacBook Pro versions fully match the specs that were shared by the Chinese insiders yesterday.
As to the 13-inch models, they are equipped with either 2.6GHz or 2.8GHz Dual Core Intel i5 processors, 8GB of RAM and 128/256GB SSD. And here’s how the entire updated MacBook Pro lineup looks like:
- 13-inch: 2.6GHz Dual Core Intel i5 with 8GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage
- 13-inch: 2.6GHz Dual Core Intel i5 with 8GB RAM, 256GB Flash Storage
- 13-inch: 2.8GHz Dual Core Intel i5 with 8GB RAM, 256GB Flash Storage
- 15-inch: 2.2GHz Quad Core Intel i7 with 16GB RAM, 256GB Flash Storage
- 15-inch: 2.5GHz Quad Core Intel i7 with 16GB RAM, 512GB Flash Storage
Aside from releasing several updated MacBook Pro models, the guys from Cupertino have made the non-Retina 13-inch MacBook Pro $100 cheaper, so if you don’t mind the lack of ultra-high resolution of the screen, you may save some money.
Follow us on