Apple Updates OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 with Fix for SSL Vulnerability and Other Improvements
Apple has officially released an update for OS X Mavericks 10.9.2. The new version contains a number of improvements, but the most important one is, without a doubt, a fix for SSL vulnerability. Apart from that, the latest OS X version can boast of the ability to block FaceTime and iMessage users, FaceTime Audio and more.
Take a look at the list of the most important features:
- Adds the ability to make and receive FaceTime audio calls
- Adds the ability to block incoming iMessages from individual senders
- Improves the accuracy of unread counts in Mail
- Improves reliability when connecting to a file server using SMB2
- Fixes an issue that may cause VPN connections to disconnect
- Improves VoiceOver navigation in Mail and Finder
The full list of improvements and bug fixes is available on Apple’s official
One can grab the latest OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 via Mac’s Software Update section. It is highly recommended that you upgrade to this version as soon as possible.
Follow us on