Bluetooth wireless audio Creative T30 Wireless
It is always hard to choose good stereo system for home or office use. With growing popularity of smart devices, like iPhone or iPad, most users demand wireless features, for example, bluetooth support. Today we will take a look at Creative T30 Wireless - 2.0 Wireless Speakers with NFC. While the quality of this device is quite good, the price is attractive as well. You can get one for about $200.
In the box you will find two speakers, power supply, RCA to 3.5mm adapter, and user manual. T30 has a nice modern design that is ideal for shelf or table placement. Glossy black plastic looks nice, but you'll need to polish it with cloth from time to time. On the top there is a phase inverter for low frequencies. Right speaker has on/off button, bluetooth connection button, headphones jack and sound adjustment controls (volume, bass and treble). On the back there is a line-in port, power supply port and connector for left speaker.
Creative T30 Wireless features a 2-Driver Design - the custom-made silk dome tweeters give you silky smooth highs, while the woven glass-fibre cone drivers deliver natural and accurate full-bodied midrange. They work in tandem to produce an excellent dynamic response. Each of the speaker's face panel is tilted at a 10° angle for optimal audio projection directly at the listener.
It is very easy to start listen to the music: you need is to turn on T30, the white light goes on, then hold that Bluetooth button down for a few seconds, the light goes blinking white. On the iPhone just navigate to Settings - Bluetooth, then find and select Creative T30 Wireless in the list of found devices. That's it. Easy!
T30 can also connect to devices with NFC technology (Near Field Communication). Unfortunately Apple smartphones do not support NFC, while Android users will be happy to try NFC.
Now you can open Music or any other app, the music will be wirelessly transmitted to the T30.
The sound quality is quite good. Creative T30 Wireless bass is impressive at both low and high volume. Middle and high frequencies are good too. Sound adjustment controls help to tune the sound. You can not compare this sound with notebook or tablet speakers, it's just totally different level of quality. As for the volume, there is enough power for your neighbors as well .
We've tried T30 Wireless with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPad, several android phones and couple notebooks. Have not found any problems. T30 supports A2DP Bluetooth profile and SBC/aptX codecs.
Overall, the Creative T30 Wireless is a great Bluetooth compartible speaker system that sounds great, portable, affordable, looks good, and also simple to use and control.
- System Configuration: 2.0 system
- Left Satellite: 230.0 x 87.0 x 175.0 mm (9.06 x 3.43 x 6.89 inches)
- Right Satellite: 230.0 x 87.0 x 180.0 mm (9.06 x 3.43 x 7.09 inches)
- Left Satellite Cord Length: approx 1.5m
- Power Adaptor (Combined length): 2.6m
- RCA to 3.5mm Cable: 12.0 x 25.0 x 45.0 mm (0.47 x 0.98 x 1.77 inches)
- Left Satellite: 850g (30.0oz)
- Right Satellite: 983g (34.7oz)
- Color: Black
- Included Accessories: 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Power Cord, 1 x RCA to 3.5mm adapter
- Recommended Usage
- Wireless Streaming: Yes
- Movies / Music: Yes
- PC Gaming: Yes
- Controls / Connectivity
- Bluetooth® Version: Bluetooth 3.0
- Bluetooth® Profile: A2DP (Wireless Stereo Bluetooth)
- Supported Codecs: aptX, SBC
- Near Field Communication (NFC): Yes
- Connector Type: Bluetooth, Line-In, NFC, RCA
- Volume Level Control: Yes
- Bass Level Control: Yes
- Treble Control: Yes
- Headphones Out: Yes
- Drivers: Silk Dome Tweeter, Woven Glass Fiber Cone Drivers
- Design: 2-Driver Design
- Supported Platforms for Wireless Audio (Minimum Requirements)
- Mobile/Smart Devices: Mobile / Smart devices with A2DP -enabled Bluetooth technology
- Computers: PC (Windows XP/Vista/7), Apple Macintosh. Notebooks or PCs with A2DP-enabled Bluetooth technology.
iPhoneRoot thanks Creative for providing Creative T30 Wireless review sample.
Follow us on