P0sixninja Launches OpenJailbreak Project Website
P0sixninja has finally launched its OpenJailbreak website, where all the members of the world’s jailbreak community can find tools they need. The big event took place on August 24th, during the Worldwide Jailbreak Conference.
As to the website itself, it will contain:
- Open source components from both greenpois0n and absinthe jailbreaks
- Bug, issue, and feature tracking so even non-developers can contribute
- Wikis, forums, and documents to help new users learn how to use components
There’re currently six projects posted on the website, with more to come in a while. So, here’s what you can find once you go to openjailbreak.org:
- libmbdb-1.0 – A library and utilities for modifying backups from iOS devices
- libmacho-1.0 – A library and utilities for modifying and parsing Apple Mach-O executable files
- libimg3-1.0 – A library and utilities for parsing and decrypting iOS IMG3 files
- libdyldcache-1.0 – A library and utilities for parsing and manipulating iOS dynamic linker shared cache
- libirecovery-2.0 – A library and utilities for interacting with iOS low level bootloaders
- libcrippy-1.0 – A library containing all the common shared code for libraries
OpenJailbreak is a website created primarily for developers and jailbreakers, however, if you wish you may also take a look at it at the link above.
Follow us on