WinPwn 2.0 released
- Support for both 1.1.4 and 2.0
- Custom Image Support
- Custom Payload Support
- 3g iPhone support
- First create a custom IPSW using the IPSW Builder (original is
- Click "Ipwner" and browse for the custom IPSW that you just created. This will pwn itunes and allow you to flash
- Custom IPSW files via DFU mode
- Once you have pwned Itunes, put your phone into DFU mode. If you don't know how to do this click
- Once you are in DFU mode Itunes will pop up and then you can hold shift and click restore and browse to your custom IPSW file.
Remove Winpwn 1.0 completely if you have it installed. Installing over the top of WinPwn 1.0 will cause problems.
Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes ( Currently 7.7)
If you already have service with AT&T do not activate or install Youtube Fix
UPDATE: there is a new version avaliable:
Follow us on