A study finds differences between iPhone and Samsung buyers
According to recent research performed by the Consumer Intelligence Research Partners, iPhone buyers are younger, wealthier, and more educated than Samsung buyers.
It is also stated in the report that in the year 2013 20% of iPhone customers switched from Android, while the figure of those who forsook iPhone for Samsung is only 7%.
The key figures of the report:
● 42% of Apple's U.S. customers between July 2012 and June 2013 were upgrading from another iPhone
● 43% of Samsung's customers had previously owned an Android phone, but not necessarily one made by Samsung
● 37% of Samsung buyers were upgrading from so-called feature phones, the figure for Apple is only 26%
● Among brand-switchers, Samsung took from Apple 11%, while Apple gained three times as many(33%)
● Among these switchers, Samsung drew customers from HTC, Motorola (GOOG), and Nokia (NOK), while Apple took mostly from Blackberry (BBRY)
Have a look at the charts to find out some new figures.
Follow us on