Apple Releases iOS 7.0.3 with Numerous Improvenemts
After announcing the new iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, updated MacBooks, Mac Pros and the free OS X Mavericks yesterday, Apple decided to release iOS 7.0.3 that same evening. This minor update contains numerous bug fixes, safety improvements as well as a bunch of new features aimed to make the integration between Apple’s mobile and desktop operating systems even deeper. Moreover, there’re some enhancements that deal with iPhone 5s’ Touch ID sensor.
According to the company from Cupertino, the list of tweaks and improvements looks as follows:
- Improves system stability when using iWork apps
- Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
- Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
- Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
- Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
- Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
- Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices to become un-supervized when updating software
iOS 7.0.3 is available for the iPad, iPad mini, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 and the iPod touch.
Follow us on