iOS 8: What's New?
Apple has announced its long-anticipated iOS 8. In this short post I’ll try to give you an idea about what new features the guys from Cupertino have added to their operating system for iPhone and iPad. So, let’s start.
Most of the new features shown during the Worldwide Developers Conference keynote are connected with iMessage and Mail apps. However, there’re some other, too. Below you may take a look at the list of major improvements:
- QuickType (intellectual typing suggestions based on the user’s recent activity);
- Improved group messages (ability to name and rename threads, add and remove people from conversations);
- Health app (an app that monitors your health condition and fitness level);
- Family Sharing via iCloud (ability to share media and documents with the members of your family);
- Photo app improvements;
- Siri enhancements (Siri now works with Shazam, can be launched by saying “Hey, Siri”, 22 new languages are coming) and more.
Stay tuned for more news about WWDC, iOS 8 and Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.
Follow us on