iPhone Nearly Kills a Man in China... Again

Another victim of a charging iPhone and again this is someone from China. A man named Wu Jiantong, 30, was reportedly shocked by his iPhone 4 and taken to Intensive Care Unit of a Beijing hospital.

According to ZDNet with reference to Beijing Wan Ba, a man was plugging the charger in the socket when got shocked. His sister then rushed to rescue him and plugged the charger out. As she told the reporters,

I then felt needle-like pains on my fingertips. The current was running from my finger, through to my arm and body, and to the foot.

By the time the charger was disconnected, Wu was already unresponsive. Doctors, who arrived right in time, determined clinical death and administered CPR. By a miracle the man survived. It’s been ten days now since he is in coma - this is due to the time his brain was without oxygen.

The incident occurred because of a counterfeit or a third-party charger.

This is the second time when the iPhone harms a person. Not so long ago, a Chinese stewardess was reportedly killed by a charging iPhone 5. Unlike the tragedy with Wu Jiantong, there’s still no information about the charger - whether it was genuine or counterfeit is still the question to answer.

And there’s another one - are these two regrettable incidents Apple’s fault? If so, they should immediately investigate both cases and immediately eliminate the problem at all, without exception, devices and make a formal apology to all the users and the victim’s relatives.

Follow us on Twitter:     

| |


Leave a comment

Written by Andrey

Friday, July 19, 2013. 21:15

Posted in All

Tagged with , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

You can login with iPhoneRoot account here.