List of Apple Car Main Features - The Onion
A well-known parody news website called The Onion has recently published an article, which reflects all the fuss around the widely-rumored Apple’s electric self-driving car, which is apparently in the works now. The “reporters” write that the guys from Cupertino have decided to start working on their first-ever vehicle, codenamed presumably Titan after the record-breaking iPhone and iPad sales.
The most interesting thing about this article is the list of its unique and incredible “features”. Below you may take a look at the list of the funniest “features” the “reporters” have come up with.
- Windshield features four times as many pixels as reality
- Driver prompted to sign into iCloud before each gear shift
- Compatible with most major roads
- Recommends new driving speeds based on user’s past favorites
- Sleek, unobtrusive airbags
- Windshield cracks easily, though car typically still works fine afterward
- Sticker price of $85,000 drops to $199 with two-year Verizon contract
- Comes with couple of cool Apple stickers
If you want to take a look at the list of all Apple’s car features, simply hit the link below.
Would you buy an Apple-branded vehicle if it came out? I’m waiting for your answers in the comments section.
Follow us on