New iMessage Spam Reporting Tool
Among the latest updates and improvements for iOS 7 and older iOS versions, there’s one connected with iMessage app. Now any user can report an unwanted message or SPAM to Apple.
Here’re some tips from the Apple's Support team:
To report unwanted iMessage messages to Apple, please send an email with the following details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a screenshot of the message you have received.
- Include the full email address or phone number you received the unwanted message from.
- Include the date and time that you received the message.
To take a screenshot:
- To take a screenshot on your iOS device, press and release the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time. The screenshot is added to your Camera Roll album.
- To take a screenshot in OS X, simultaneously press the Command + Shift and the number 3 key on your keyboard. The screenshot is saved to your Desktop folder.
To learn more about taking screenshots in OS X, see article
What can I say? It’s a perfect tool to get rid of unwanted messages. Thanks, Apple!
Follow us on