Spotify App is Updated With a New Way to Browse Music and Other Features
Spotify app for iOS was updated with a bunch of new features, namely, a new way to browse music, new languages (Thai, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese, Malay and Greek) and bug fixes. As usual, you may either listen to music for free or upgrade to Spotify Premium and get unlimited access to the Spotify library. The premium account also gives you the opportunity to sync your favorite playlists to your iPhone - to have all the music you like close at hand.
Here’s what Spotify Premium can offer you:
- Instant access to millions of songs
- Stream online
- Listen offline – no mobile connection needed
- Share music with your friends
- Star your favorite tracks
- Wirelessly sync your own music to your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad
- Create and sync playlists
- Send the music you’re enjoying direct to Last.fm & Facebook
The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. It requires iOS 6.0 or later.
Spotify for iOS is available on the App Store for free, so if you’re keen on music - go ahead and download it.
Follow us on