T-Mobile USA released software for iPhone 5
According to the report, provided this week, TmoNews reports that T-Mobile USA has begun distributing software updates for existing customers using an unlocked iPhone for this network.
"Enables the following:
- Visual Voicemail
- 4G network indicator
- Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS)
- AWS LTE (T-Mobile and officially unlocked AT&T iPhone 5 only)
- HD Voice (T-Mobile and officially unlocked AT&T iPhone 5 only)
- AWS HSPA+ (T-Mobile and new 2013 AT&T iPhone 5 only)
- MMS Settings
- Personal Hotspot Settings (Smartphone Mobile Hotspot)
- APN settings for LTE connectivity
- My Account bookmark."
The provider notes on its support forum, that the update activates a number of features, including support for LTE connectivity, ahead of the official release of the new iPhone 5 for the provider next week.
T-Mobile has already started accepting pre-orders from customers using the iPhone 5 and the official launch is set for April 12.
Follow us on