Taig Team Releases Updated Version of iOS 8.3 Jailbreaking Tool with Fixes
Taig team has recently updated their jailbreaking utility for iOS 8.3 to fix a number of issues that caused problems while hacking the device. If you have a jailbroken iPhone or iPad or if you plan to jailbreak your handset or tablet in the nearest future, you can take a look at this article and download TaiG 2.1.3 for iOS 8.3 from
Below you can take a look at the list of changes and fixes made in TaiG 2.1.3:
- The developers have fixed the issue causing the utility to stuck at 20% while jailbreaking.
- They have also updated Cydia to the version 1.1.18 and UIKitTools to the version 126.96.36.199
- Cydia icon is no longer missing after jailbreak.
- The developers have fixed iPhone 4s’s long startup time after jailbreak.
- TaiG jailbreaking tool now works fine of virtual machine.
If you plan to jailbreak your smartphone or tablet, I suggest you to hurry up. You see, the guys from Cupertino may release iOS 8.4 on Tuesday and stop signing iOS 8.3 in a couple of days after this event making it impossible to downgrade to the earlier version of iOS.
Follow us on