Top 10 Stories of the Week
It’s Sunday again. Like every Sunday, I’d like to share with some of the most important and interesting stories of the last week. Many worth mentioning events took place, so if you think you missed something, don’t waste your time and take a look at our top posts.
As you probably know, Apple on Monday announced its earnings in the first quarter. Apart from that, the guys from Cupertino released a new iOS 7 version and a new OS X beta this week. A lot of other interesting things happened, too.
- MegaFon Signs a Deal with Apple to Sell iPhones in Russia
- Apple's Earnings in the First Quarter
- iOS and Mac OS X Won't Merge into One Operating System
- 80% of Apple Devices are Currently Using iOS 7
- Apple Officially Releases iOS 7.0.5
- Evasi0n7 Jailbreak Works on iOS 7.0.5, Requires Patch
- Apple to Release New iPod?
- Apple Releases Fourth OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks Beta to Developers
- Apple Loses Revenue in Europe and America, Asian Sales Grow Rapidly
- It is Possible to Make Any A5(X) Device Jailbreakable for Life
Stay tuned and follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on