Version 7 Of Parallels Desktop Has Launched For Lion
- Lion integration and support, including Launchpad and Mission Control for Windows programs
- Shared iSight and FaceTime HD cameras in both Windows and Mac
- Up to 1GB of video memory, for ultra-high resolutions
- Improved graphics performance, up to 45% faster 3D
- 60% faster resuming Windows
- Windows on Demand - purchase and automatically install Windows on your Mac from Parallels Desktop 7 in the U.S.
Parallels Desktop 7 allows running OS X Lion as a “guest” OS under virtualization, which means that it is possible to run an entirely separate copy of Lion along with your main copy of Lion. It was reported in July that Apple had amended its license agreement for OS X Lion to permit users to run up to 2 extra copies of Lion on one computer without the need to receive additional licenses.
Also Parallels pushed out an update for their
Version 7 for Mac has been released today as an upgrade for current users of Parallels Desktop version 5 and 6 at $49.99. The full price of the software will be at $79.99 with version for students at $39.99. Version 7 will be available in retail and for download from September 6.
Follow us on