Apple Releases OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 to Users Worldwide
Aside from releasing iOS 9.2 to users worldwide, Apple has also made OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 available for download. The latest update includes a number of important bug fixes and performance improvements and thus is recommended for all existing OS X El Capitan users.
Prior to the public release of OS X 10.10.2, Apple tested it thoroughly to eliminate the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues and to increase the stability of the operating system. The list of the most noticeable changes made by Apple software developers is available below.
Apple writes that the latest OS X version:
- Improves Wi-Fi reliability
- Improves the reliability of Handoff and AirDrop
- Fixes an issue that may cause Bluetooth devices to disconnect
- Fixes an issue that prevented Mail from deleting messages in an offline Exchange account
- Fixes an issue that prevented importing photos from an iPhone to a Mac using a USB cable
- Improves iCloud Photo Sharing for Live Photos
If you have a compatible Mac, you can download and install OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 right now. It is available through the Software Update section of the Mac App Store.
Follow us on