The iPhone 4G prototype found recently is real (photos)
The story about iPhone 4G get's even more complicated. Recently the future iPhone 4G photos were shown just everywhere. After several hours these photos were claimed fake, because the device looked just like a Japanese iPhone clone. Today Gizmodo posted an article with many photos and videos, proving this is actually the next iPhone prototype. This might even be the real final version of iPhone 4G. And of course this might still be fake, a good one though. We don't know yet.
So what's new in the next iPhone 4G:
- Front-facing video chat camera.
- Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS).
- Camera flash.
- Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad).
- Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
- What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack.
- Split buttons for volume.
- Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic.
- iPhone OS 4.0.
- Dimensions: 4.50 х 2.31 х 0.37 inches.
- Weight: 140 g.
- Battery: 5.25 WHr 3.7V (iPhone 3GS - 4.51 WHr 3.7V).
Here are the photos of next iPhone:
Follow us on