Minecraft Pocket Edition App for iOS Updated
Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS has been updated recently with the ability to easily connect to external servers and some other useful features. I don’t want to waste much of your time, so I’ll simply copy and paste the ‘What’s New’ list from the App Store. I hope you will forgive me. So, here’re the new features available in the version 0.7.4:
- Creepers can ignited by flint and steel
- Ability to easier connect to external servers
- Fixed a lot of bugs
If you know nothing about Minecraft, but want to try playing this game, you may as well be interested in the full list of features. Take a look at them below:
- Support for the iPhone 5’s widescreen display
- Food! Now you can cook and go hungry
- Swords! Bows! TNT! Armor!
- Lots more!
Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and requires iOS 5.0 or later.
One can get this app from the App Store for $6.99.
Follow us on