News tagged ‘Copy / Paste’
Action Menu, utility that extends traditional Copy / Paste functionality, is updated to version 1.0.1.
Here is an official changelog:
- No longer allow copying secure text fields
- Add option to disable extended menu support
- Support for launching Birdfeed via the Tweet action
- Remember language in Translate service
- Allow carriage returns in Lookup (for supported services)
- Option to sort Favorites alphabetically
- Translations now work (Italian, German, Japanese, French)
- Additional Support for more apps
- Fix for Facebook crash
- Fix for copying song or album name in iPod app
- Fix biteSMS-button related crashes
- Fix crash when Lookup action is used inside SpringBoard
- Fix Copy All breaking copy in the Photos app
- Fix crash in iTunes password dialog
- Fix for freeze in Fast Notes
- Fix annoying popup on Wifi network/ringtone cells in Preferences
- Revert 1Password to value-only copying
- Prevent Safari freeze when invoking inside a window.prompt (temporary fix)
Action Menu can be installed or updated via Cydia on a jailbreaked iPhone (iPod Touch).
Action Menu is a new utility that extends traditional Copy / Paste functionality. You can now "Copy All" or add text to a stack ("Favorites") that allows you to paste phrases frequently at any time and in any application.
The application is free but you can also buy an extension pack (costs $2.99) which will add new features, such as:
- History: keep the history of all copied sentences / words / numbers;
- Lookup: find online matches for phone numbers and words, using Google Search, Wikipedia, Dictionary, and Google Translate;
- Tweet: send selected text through a Twitter client installed on your iPhone (currently support Tweetie, Twitterific, Twittelator and TwitterFon).
We found this utility quite useful. It can be installed via Cydia on a jailbreaked iPhone (iPod Touch).
CopierciN is a cool app that implements some copy / paste functionality. It’s in the beta stages but has potential. It lets you import and export between apps like notes, sms, email. Avaliable via Cydia Installer for 2.x firmares.
CopieriN is a basic text editor which, hopefully, bring some kind of copy/paste mechanism to iPhone (to jailbroken ones only, unfortunately). It does not add copy/paste functionality directly to other applications but it provides a mechanism to import text from and export text to SMS, Notes, Mail applications (more to come in the future) and files in the filesystem.
Usage: It basically has two parts: Text Editor and Importer/Exporter. Within the text editor, you can select a piece of text using your finger, cut or copy it, and paste it to a selected location.