News tagged ‘айфон 3g’
Love, Love, Love. This is the title of a new song by Reyna Perez, whose music video was shot entirely with the new iPhone 3GS. The movie you see below was completed in about a week. Amazing.
Great news for all iPhone 3GS users. DevTeam updated ultrasn0w, software that unlocks iPhone with firmware 3.0. Now it supports iPhone 3GS!
Avaliable in Cydia, repo: repo666.ultrasn0w.com
Here are quick instructions:
- Ensure you have firmware 3.0
- Jailbreak your iPhone using redsn0w (this will also install Cydia)
- Run Cydia
- Please add the repo repo666.ultrasn0w.com to Cydia. That last “o” is actually the number zero “0”! If you use the letter “o” you’ll get an error.
- Search for ‘ultrasn0w’ in cydia or icy and install ultrasn0w
- Reboot your iPhone 3G
- T-Mobile USA users should disable 3G before using ultrasn0w
- If you have any problems reset your network settings (it helped many users): Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings
Redsn0w, jailbreak tool from DevTeam, is updated to version 0.8. This is for firmware 3.0 and now it supports:
- iPhone 2G - jailbreak and unlock
- iPhone 3G - jailbreak, use ultrasn0w for unlock
- iPod Touch - jailbreak
- iPod Touch 2G - jailbreak
- iPod Touch 3GS - jailbreak, use ultrasn0w (version 0.8 and higher) for unlock
You should use it instead of purplera1n tool to jailbreak and activate iPhones and iPods.
Reports of overheating and discoloration on the new white iPhone 3GS have been circulating over the past week or so, but a
George Hotz has released his much anticipated Mac OS X version of purplea1n - jailbreak software for iPhone 3GS.
Saurik has almost completed work on Winterboard and will soon release the update that adds compatibility with the iPhone 3GS. We do not have many details about it, but we know that is coming.
We published many different iPhone 3GS vs iPhone 3G tests results. Here is one that compares two devices running Cydia Installer:
This video tutorial describes how to jailbreak iPhone 3GS using purplera1n.
PwnageTool, the program to unlock and jailbreak iPhone 2G and 3G and jailbreak for the iPod Touch developed by DevTeam, was recently updated to version 3.01. This is a technical update:
- resolves compatibility issues related to PPC (Mac OS X)
- adds Icy
Geohot released a beta software for iPhone 3GS jailbreak called PurpleRa1n. It is beta and has some issues, but it gets the job done if you’re patient.
The jailbreak is a bit incomplete. The kernel vm_mem patch is not present so Winterboard will not work as some other critical tweaks. (SBSettings does work!).
Use with caution and be patient. If you're not in a hurry, wait for the release from DevTeam.
Here's a new video from DevTeam. They unlocked iPhone 3GS with 3.0 firmware. Do not update your iPhone with 3.1 firmware, you will loose this ability.
Here are the first TV ads videos for the new iPhone 3GS. They are not available on the Apple site yet. They were recorded directly from TV.
Here is a video with a volume test for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Let's see what device is lauder:
Эти два видео представляют интересное сравнение Nokia N97 и iPhone 3GS. Michael Sharlock тестирует скорость браузера. iPhone3GS здесь является победителем, но в то же время в нем нету поддержки flash. Во втором специалисты Mobile Magazine делают общее ставнение двух устройств.